Monday, September 12, 2011

21st century schools

The schools of ten years ago are much different than the schools of today. Today a classroom could look like a room filled with chairs in a circle ready to discuss and find solutions for any given topic. The schools of today are no long teacher focused but rather student centered. In some schools you may find in a classroom different learning centers that students can excel in particular areas. Schools of twenty years ago were not as open to change an innovation as schools are today. Alot of schools of today give the students the opportunity to be able to in someways control and expand their learning. Schools of today have more resources such as computer labs the internet, willingness to allow students to collaborate on certain assignments instead of working alone and in solitude. I personally like the schools of today because i feel like the sky is the limit. I do not remember what schools were like twenty plus years ago but I am sure they were much different than what they are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment